Cooking in metric
|20||ml oil (4 teaspoons)|
|40||ml orange blossom water (2 2/3 tablespoons)|
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Separate the eggs, putting the whites in a clean mixing bowl.
- Add the yolks, oil, and orange blossom water to the dry ingredients. Slowly mix in the milk, being careful to work out any lumps.
- Let the batter rest 1 hour.
- While the waffle iron pre-heats, beat the egg whites to stiff peaks, then fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Cook the batter following the instructions that came with your waffle iron.